Why offer a lease program?
Equipment leasing accounted for $226 billion or 30% of all business equipment
investment according to estimates for 1999. Eight out of ten companies lease some
or all of their equipment. If you are not offering leasing to your customers, someone
Offering a lease program keeps you in control of the sale. It helps you to retain
profit margins, offer one-stop shopping and close
What type of equipment can be leased?
We can lease almost any type of capital equipment that a business would
require. We are a small to mid ticket lessor offering financing for equipment ranging
from $5M to $500M.
Computers….Software…Energy Management….Furniture …..Medical Equipment…..Construction
Equipment…. Telephone Systems……Printing….Fire & Safety Equipment…Landscaping….Woodworking
What are the available lease plans?
- Progress Payment Plan: This allows you to receive a portion
of the equipment cost prior to equipment delivery.
- Used Equipment: We can lease many types of used equipment.
Terms to be discussed on a case by case basis.
- Software Only Leasing: We can provide software only leasing
for established companies with good credit histories.
- New Business Program: We will look at new businesses with
strong personal credit and an adder to the rate.
- Seasonal Payments /Deferred Payment/ Step Leases: We can
structure leases to fit the needs of your customer.
- Private Label Programs: We can offer private label programs
under your dealer name with a minimum monthly lease volume requirement.
For more information or to get started call us at (800) 786-0004 or
submit a vendor profile sheet online.
- Fair Market Value(FMV): If your customer is worried
about their equipment becoming obsolete this plan offers the most options. The customer
can decide to upgrade (which is good for you the vendor), purchase or return the
- $1.00 Buyout: When the lease is up the customer can purchase
the equipment for $1.00 ·
- 10% Buyout: At the end of the lease the purchase price of
the equipment would be 10% of the original equipment cost.